Employers in the healthcare industry must display specific employee-facing notices in addition to federal and state labor law posters. These posting requirements are subject to change at any time and vary by state.
ComplyRight Poster Service for Healthcare offers a complete federal and state poster set, along with industry specific posters, to help healthcare employers comply compliance with these requirements and ensure that
employees are informed of their rights. The topics covered in the posters include: Fair Labor Standards Act, Family and Medical Leave, Employee Disabilities Rights, Minimum Wage, Equal Employment Opportunity, Child Labor Law, Veteran Rights, Radiation, Job Safety and HIPAA.
Ideal for medical offices, hospitals, clinics, urgent-care centers and other healthcare facilities, ComplyRight Poster Service for Healthcare provides a fast and simple way to meet compliance for your business.
- Developed to meet the additional federal and state posting needs of healthcare facilities
- Includes up to 17 healthcare-specific healthcare employee postings per state
- Includes one year of legal monitoring and automatic poster replacements at no additional cost, any time
there is a mandatory posting change
- New poster, at no additional cost, any time a posting requirement is added
- Must be displayed in prominent and accessible locations that are highly visible to all employees
- Meet strict government requirements for color, font and size
- Laminated for added durability
- Federal (Bilingual), State and Healthcare posters (English)